Cherry Road Learning Centre
REALISING YOUR POTENTIAL IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ARTLINK
We will work with you to build your confidence and discover your strengths by providing:
- A setting which encourages and supports your learning and the learning of the staff supporting you.
- A service which will be personalised and meaningful to you and compatible to your interests, preferences and aspirations.
- A safe and positive environment which values you, recognises what motivates you as well as supports you to achieve your outcomes.
- The support necessary to make positive choices and takes positive action to ensure you have the best opportunities available to you.
- Access to innovative, creative and sensory opportunities that will enhance your life experience, support creative expression, learn and develop new skills.
Working with you we will achieve this through:
- Offering you a variety of fun, interesting and developmental opportunities.
- Working together to build a strong and supportive community.
- Working collaboratively with other service providers to provide you with support staff who have a wide range of skills and knowledge.
- Ensuring that you can easily access your local community and local resources, maintain contact with existing friendships and offering opportunities to build new friendships.
- Providing you with the emotional and physical support necessary to build your confidence and discover your strengths.
- Regularly reviewing and adapting your support in response to changes in your life and health.
- Ensuring that the support and service we offer demonstrates that we have worked together to identify outcomes and support you to achieve these.